Connect with us

News

Microsoft Confirm 100 Percent Destructible Environments in Crackdown 3

Published

on

Microsoft confirm 100 percent destructible environments in Crackdown 3

Wow can’t believe that Microsoft confirm 100 percent destructible environments in Crackdown 3. This will certainly be a talking point in the gaming industry for the coming weeks.
During Microsoft Gamescom 2015 press conference they have confirmed that he upcoming Crackdown sequel will include 100 percent destructible environments

Microsoft confirm 100 percent destructible environments in Crackdown 3

This is exciting news for fans of open world type of games. Recently we reported that you will be able to go to any location in Crackdown 3 and now this news just makes the anticipation for the Crackdown 3 release date grow stronger.
In addition to this Phenomenal news Microsoft and developer ReAgent also confirmed that Crackdown 3 will also feature transforming vehicles, ReAgent said. The footage shown is taken from a pre-alpha build, with the sequel still slated for a 2016 release.

Microsoft confirm 100 percent destructible environments in Crackdown 3

I am happy about that Microsoft confirm 100 percent destructible environments in Crackdown 3 as this will in some sense bring an element of innovation to Open World games. It kind of reminds me of the feeling when Battlefield 3 first dropped and we saw building reacting to bullets and the sense of satisfaction when we was responsible for the destruction of a building.
As I have previously mention, I have never really paid much attention to the previous Crackdown games but Crackdown 3 is certainly giving me food for thought.

The recent demo footage they released is what really impressed me where we see the superhuman cyborg police officers demolishing entire buildings, toppling them into a domino effect with nearby skyscrapers. That alone is quite something amazing to appreciate as a gamer. Well anyway for me at least.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

No Offline Play for Star Wars Battlefront Beta

Published

on

By

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC in October

No Offline Play for Star Wars Battlefront Beta

With high captivating graphics, fast speed, and high-quality sound, video games have become a great favorite amongst children across the world. The recent Star War games are being packed with great adventure and enticing action. Thus, star war games are indeed extremely popular amongst gamers across the world.

No Offline Play for Star Wars Battlefront Beta

The Star Wars Battlefront beta, which commences next week includes Survival Mission mode of sci-fi shooter. Unfortunately, EA has already confirmed that it will not be playable in the beta offline. As announced previously for the full game, you can play these missions without getting an Internet connection.

No Offline Play for Star Wars Battlefront Beta

On Reddit, Mat Everett, the Battlefront community manager, said that offline gameplay will not be accessible within the beta. In other words, it needs an Internet connection to play Missions. As for the gameplay, you can play with your friends if you want to. The objective is to defend against waves of imperial forces. Advancing enemies consist of AT-STs, “elite” Stormtroopers, TIE fighters, and other enemies. There are no explanations why the beta’s Survival Missions is not playable offline.

No Offline Play for Star Wars Battlefront Beta

The Battlefront beta will unlock on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It also includes the 40-player Drop Zone and Walker Assault modes. Additionally, beta players can explore the Battlefront companion through its website to earn more in the main game. Fans do not have to wait much longer as it commences on October 8 and runs through October 12. Starting October 17, PC players are allowed to preload the beta. For PS4 and Xbox One, the beta file size is 7 GB, while the PC edition weighs 11 GB.

Continue Reading

News

Composer of Super Meat Boy Refuses To Drop License Original Soundtrack

Published

on

By

Composer of Super Meat Boy Refuses To Drop License Original Soundtrack

Composer of Super Meat Boy Refuses To Drop License Original Soundtrack

Super Meat Boy is a self-governing video game by Tommy Refenes and Edmund McMillen. It is also being developed by Team Meat. It is also a platform game that players can control a dark and small red, but cube-shaped character Meat Boy. This prominent character must save his cube-shaped bandaged girlfriend at the hands of from Dr. Fetus, the evil scientist.

Composer of Super Meat Boy Refuses To Drop License Original Soundtrack

Next week, Super Meat Boy makes its PlayStation debut when it launches on Vita and PS4. While it is still the same game that started initially on Xbox 360 five years ago, Meat needs a soundtrack replacement as announced by Tommy Refenes in a post today. The intention was the inclusion of the original music, but the developer cannot secure the rights composed by Danny Baranowsky.

Composer of Super Meat Boy Refuses To Drop License Original Soundtrack

Refenes added that it is a pretty slick roster of artists and that the team is lucky to see that fans love the game. For a quick look at the rundown:
• Jon Evans and Matthias Bossi provide the bulk of the soundtrack, such as The Forest, Hell, The Rapture, and The End, including the intro music and title screen.
• David “Seattle” Scatliffe create incredible tracks for Salt Factory and hospital.
• Laura Shigihara scored The Cotton Alley to give Bandage Girl’s gentle and feminine touch.

Composer of Super Meat Boy Refuses To Drop License Original Soundtrack

Super Meat Boy will launch on Vita and PS4 as a cross-buy game. As soon as it begins on October 6, PlayStation Plus members will get the game for free. The Team Meat has other projects in the works including Super Meat Boy and Mewgenics mobile version.

Continue Reading

News

Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta Finished October 4 2015

Published

on

By

Rainbow Six Siege Beta Runs on PS4 at 1080p and on Xbox One at 900p

Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta Finished October 4 2015

If you are a fan of Rainbow Six Siege, it was good news over the weekend as the closed BETA got extension. Originally, the game has been announced to end on September 28. Fortunately, the beta was extended until October 1. Now, it again for the schedule for an extension. Players got the benefit of extended time due to server issues. According to Ubisoft in a blog post, these challenges prevented the people from playing. Aside from that, Ubisoft will expand beta participants by shelling out code to beta players. These codes are for their friends. Earlier, the only means to obtain was to order the game beforehand by yourself. This manner will not only give you more time to play, but also give players more time to collect feedback, data, and identify impending issues.

Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta Finished October 4 2015

While the beta registration page of the game will be taken down on October 1, Ubisoft also stated that it will hold a double XP event starting on that date. Until October 2, access codes from the original pre-order will be redeemable. According to Ubisoft, it has also improved matchmaking rate of success. If you are currently experiencing issues, check out some list of workarounds. As originally announced, Siege was set to launch in October.

Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta Finished October 4 2015

However, it was delayed until December. As further stated, Siege embraces a potential as the best-selling FPS in the company, surpassing Far Cry 4. During that time, Yves Guillemot, the Ubisoft chief executive said the replayability of the game is the key to success.

Continue Reading

Trending

Skip to toolbar